CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cvs and Target


OK I can't believe its been a month since I posted. Its been a little crazy with work and I haven't had a chance to get things posted like I would like. I wanted to post my great finds yesterday so you could go get yours too before the week ends.


Target I got 5 boxes of FiberOne $2.50 a box and then used (5) .75 coupons from the target website. Then I received a $5 Gift Card


Then I got two Armorall glass cleaner $2.69 a piece I printed (2) coupons from facebook for becoming a fan they were $2off and then printed a $3 off coupon on targets website so these made me $1.70 which rolled over to my cereal.


Then I bought 2 Shout sprays for $1.97 each and used $1 printable from targets website and then .75 off coupons.com


So my total I paid at target for all this was $7 and then I got back a $5 Giftcard


Cvs has been clearanceing lots of diapers out. I didn't make it in time to get the good deals on the huggies but I did snag lots of cvs diapers. I had ECB's I could use so I only had to pay taxes on the diapers and wipes I bought. Which was a little under $2. for $5 packages of diapers and two refill wipe packages.

No comments: