CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frys 5/3, CVS 5/5 and Kohls 5/5

SO sorry about not posting I have been busy with work and haven't had a chance to post my deals..
This first pic was at Frys and I spent $29.
THis pic was CVS and Khols. Khols had a coupon on the sunday paper for a spend $20 get $10 off and then I also signed up for their email and they sent me 2 $5 off coupons that I was able to use as well. So since I had free $20 to spend I figured I would try out the topsy turvy since it was only $3 for both of them. SO I will try them out and let you know how it goes. I am really hoping I get some good size tomatoes. :) So $3 was spent at Khols

Everything else pictures was CVS and I made about $5 ECBs so I am stocked up on body wash and got my hubby some Dr. Scholls work. His feet will be happy and will be donating some Depends.

No comments: