CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Evaporated Milk and Dinners for the week


So dinner last night we had Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing. When I was planning my dinner menu this week I looked through my pantry to see what items I needed to use. Well I found I had about 5 cans of evaporated milk expiring soon. I jumped on the computer and went to one of the many recipe sites and typed in evaporated milk and came back with lots of dinners. :)

Dinners for the week
Crock Pot Chicken and stuffing
Tuna Casserole
Homeade Pizzas
Crock Pot Mac and cheese
Potato Sausage Soup
Homeade Lasagna (Freezer meal) best recipe
Sunday Dinner at Parents

I will let you know how they turn out.. The Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing dinner was delicious I used frozen chicken and worked just fine. I especially like to use my crock pot in the summer time when things start to heat up..

No comments: