CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Frys 3/29 80% savings saved $171


Ok So I did pretty good today but not as good as I could have. I bought 74 items and spent $50 included in that amount was 4 packages of diapers that I saw were being clearanced out and luckily I had coupons on me. :) Anyways I was bummed after I left the store today because all my ecoupons I had downloaded to my card didn't scan cause I used my husbands card yah mistake on my part. He had a $5 credit on his so I was so excited to use that and forgot about the other coupons. SO I missed out on an extra savings of $4.50 not the end of the world but kind of annoying. I also did get a $4 off your next purchase so I think I will go back to frys later and buy some more diapers with coupons and use that $4 get some free diapers. :) Well here is the pic I was able to stock up on some oil, flour, canned tomatoes, and cereal.

K for some reason the pic isnt downloading

1 comment:

Patrick and Cayla Rynerson said...

Ok seriously....how do you do this??