CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Frys Deals

This week don't miss out on the Mega 10 event at Frys. They have lots of great items to stock up on. I went shopping and forgot to take a picture before I put everything away but I bought 20 items and only spent $5. Things you can get for FREE or for change

Trix Cereal with CellFire and Shortcuts and printable coupon these are .10cent money makers
Refried Canned beans are only .50cents a can
Pillsbury Biscuits .08cents a piece after coupon and shourcuts
Fiber 1 yogurt Free Cellfire and clipped coupon

These are just a few items that are the best deals

I will make sure and post my Frys trip on Monday or Tuesday so come back to see the deals I got also. I will probably be making a trip to CVS that I will post as well.

No comments: