CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well I am bad at updating this thing but here I go again these are all CVS Deals
Diapers yah!!!! I paid a $1.27 for each of the above items. Can't beat that. And I also got another $10 ECB to spend for my next visit.. Which means if I wanted to I could buy some more diapers and only pay $1 plus tax out of pocket.. Crazy..
More free items to roll to make more ECB'S
This was a great trip.. Found these Shower Clearners on the Clearence for only $7.50 and then of course I had coupons so I had $5 off each one which made them $2.50 each. Then I had a $3 off $15 which made both items $1 each. Soy Joys Free with coupons. I paid .80 out of pocket for all this stuff as well as received $10ECB :)
Just some more deals for FREE rolling my ECB's into other products to buy..
I LOVE this stuff.

No comments: